So my base face turned out looking too much like an alien so I made some alterations to it and started work on the hair and parts of the armor. I might actually redo the pelvic piece because I was just testing around with some brushes to see what each did and get a handle on the hard surface stuff so I don't end up with a wobbly looking edge and whatever ^^
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Progress Report 1
So my base face turned out looking too much like an alien so I made some alterations to it and started work on the hair and parts of the armor. I might actually redo the pelvic piece because I was just testing around with some brushes to see what each did and get a handle on the hard surface stuff so I don't end up with a wobbly looking edge and whatever ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment